Directions from M1 - South
- Exit the M1 at Junction 15 follow signs for A45 Wellingborough
- Follow the A45 until Junction 11 signposted Gt. Doddington
- At the end of the slip road turn left towards Gt. Doddington.
- After .5 mile take the first right signposted Wollaston.
- Follow road for 2 miles until a right turn signposted to Grendon.
- Take the right turn and continue 1.5 miles until you see the entrance to Grendon lakes (Blue sign) on the right.
- Follow the signs on site to the paintball Parking.
Directions from A1/A14 - North
- Exit the A1 at junction with A14. Head towards Midlands and Kettering. Leave the A45 at junction 13 signposted A45 towards Wellingborough. Keep following the A45 until junction 14, signposted Wellingborough Milton Keynes.
- As you leave the A45 follow signs for A509 and turn right (second exit) at the roundabout and under the A45.
- At the next roundabout take third exit following signs for the A509.
- After ¼ mile (Tesco on your left) at the next round about take the third exit following signs for the A509, taking you back under A45.
- Follow the road for about .5 mile and go straight over the mini roundabout (second exit).
- Carry on for 1.5 miles and turn right (third exit) at the roundabout sign posted Grendon, Gt Doddington.
- Follow this road for .5 mile until a left turn signposted to Grendon
- Take this left turn and continue 1.5 miles until you see the entrance to Grendon Lakes (Blue sign) on the right.
How to find us
The easiest way to find us is to put the map coordinates into the sat nav, these will bring you to the main gate. If you use the post code we are on the northeast of Grendon on Main Road
Grendon Lakes, Main Road, Grendon, Northants, NN7 1JW
Lat: +52.246 Long: -0.708